In this article
- Energy Toolbase Overview
- How to Import Designs into Energy Toolbase
- Energy Toolbase + HelioScope Webinar Training
Energy Toolbase Overview
Energy Toolbase is an industry-leading software platform for modeling and proposing the economics of solar PV and energy storage projects. They also provide controls for Energy Storage Systems.
We have direct integration that allows users to import solar PV designs, 8760 production data, layout images, and equipment from HelioScope into Energy Toolbase with one click.
You can watch a quick intro video of the integration below or the full training here:
This article will walk through how to bring in designs from HelioScope into Energy Toolbase for financial modeling and proposals.
How to Import Designs into Energy Toolbase:
- Link your HelioScope account within Energy Toolbase
- Go to energytoolbase.com and login to your account
- Click Company Settings
- Click Solar PV Settings
- Under HelioScope enter your username and password (scroll all the way down to see it)
- Import a design from HelioScope
- Open a proposal within Energy Toolbase
- Under "Solar PV" click "Add PV System"
- Select the "HelioScope Import Design" button
- Choose the Project you want to import
- Choose the Design you want to import
Energy Toolbase + HelioScope Webinar Training
The video below shows the HelioScope + Energy integration in action.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org