There are four module alignment options at the bottom of the Field Segment menu. Click one of these options to change the layout pattern for a field segment. Center, Left, and Right-Alignment will allow your rows to stagger, while Grid-Alignment (the default) will keep all modules perfectly perpendicular to one another.
Articles in this section
- How to Handle Skewed Imagery
- Designing on a Wall or a Facade
- Set to Top & Bottom Edge
- Toggle Designer labels
- Why don't all the modules in the design appear in my report?
- Intersecting Field Segments and Keepouts
- Set a maximum Field Segment size
- Define a new point on a Field Segment
- Tilt of Roof or module
- Set field segment height