This article will explain the steps necessary to transfer consumption data from any source into the CSV format supported by HelioScope.1. Open a new empty Excel spreadsheet and go to the Data tab.
3. Select the CSV example file you have downloaded from HelioScope's Help Article.
4. Select Delimited in the data type. Click Next.
5. Select Tab then Semicolon, or Comma depending on your location, comma if you use a "." for decimal indicator, and semicolon if you use a "," for decimal indicator. Click Next.
6. Select Text in the Column Data Format. Click Finish.
7. Select to import the data into the Existing sheet. Click OK.
8. Insert the 8760 fields of hourly consumption data from your consumption file into the Energy column in kWh. Review the month of February to adjust for leap or non-leap years.
9. Save As CSV Comma Delimited and upload to HelioScope.
Microsoft Support Article on how to change Regional Format Setting in Excel: