The HelioScope Single-Line Diagram Generator automatically creates an electrical schematic of the Design in HelioScope. This will update in real-time based on changes to the Design.
- Click the “SLD” button at the top right to enter the Single-Line Diagram view.
- Inverters with identical circuit structure will be collapsed in the diagram. These will be indicated by “Typical of X” for the number of identical circuits that have been collapsed.
- Note that combiners and recombiners can be removed by clicking the “Remove” link in the Electrical Designer.
- Conductor lengths are calculated with two conductors over the distances in the Designer. Note that for three-phase or three-phase Wye circuits, the AC conductor quantities should be multiplied by 1.5 or 2.0 respectively.
- The coefficients for the modules and inverters can be found in the Specifications tables.
- The Single Line Diagram can be exported from HelioScope in DXF format, which can be viewed in CAD (or a CAD viewer such as DraftSight).