HelioScope uses the American formatting for decimal points. This can cause issues when exporting HelioScope CSV files internationally if your text to column settings interpret the decimal point as a thousand separator.
To update the format to European format, follow these steps:
1. Download the CSV hourly production file for HelioScope
2. Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets
3. Go to "File" > Click "Import"
4. Upload the CSV file that you will be updating to European Format
5. Then check "Convert text to numbers, dates, and formulas and click "Import Data"
7. Go to File and Click "Spreadsheet Settings" and change the locale and time zone to the one that applies to your location. Click "Save and reload"
8. The reloaded file will contain the correct format You can now proceed to Download the File by clicking File > Download > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
For more instructions, check the video below